Can I wash my babys clothing in Clorox Green Works laundry detergent?

I received a couple samples at my 3D ultrasound and it DOES NOT contain bleach even though it is made by Clorox. The package says 95% "natural" whatever their idea of "natural" is and leaves me wondering about the other 5%… Anyway just wondering if anyone knows if its safe for baby clothes or if I should just chuck it up on the shelf in case ‘m ever out of ;laundry detergent.

Can I wash my babys clothing in Clorox Green Works laundry detergent? Read More ยป