Green card with out living in the US?

I am a US citizen and I’d like to arrange a green card for my wife but we are not going to live in the USA all the time. I just want us to have the option. Is that possible?

1 thought on “Green card with out living in the US?”

  1. No. A green card is not a visa. A green card is for a permanent resident and if your wife does not intend to live, permanently, in the USA don’t waste your time and money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.